This Forum

More threads by sean sherry

Oversize

Grand Master
The lack of replies is a little disappointing, but I will continue posting regardless! For some weird reason I like it here!

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Luckily some of us still have full time jobs :rolleyes:

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Come on Michel..... only 10% is the unemployment Rate 90% are still in Work.
A hiccup along life's highway. Some I know are struggling in what is a very affluent Country. I think we have to put these times in a World perspective.
A global economy , means we are all connected. And responsible.
"No man is an Island.... Entire of it's self.".... Dunn. Look it up.:)

c107

and 111/116/124/126
The forum ebbs and flows, depending on how busy the members are. I've not been on much of late as I have been ill (not covid) but good to see continued contributions from others particularly some of the interesting non-mercedes stuff.

The plan to expand out a bit (not too much) to cover some other S class models is still something we would like to do to allow a slightly wider audience.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
The forum ebbs and flows, depending on how busy the members are. I've not been on much of late as I have been ill (not covid) but good to see continued contributions from others particularly some of the interesting non-mercedes stuff.

The plan to expand out a bit (not too much) to cover some other S class models is still something we would like to do to allow a slightly wider audience.
I believe the way forward for this forum is to encourage more stories about non-core models and non-Mercedes marques. Possibly a controversial point of view but it's how I see us progressing.
Comments anyone?
Regards,
Brian

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Could not agree more Brian....." variety is the spice of life"
He is a start.............
Darwin was right " the survival of the fittest"
That's how the Bubonic Plague and the Spanish Flue died out. The strongest Genes survived. Modern caring Medical practice saved many who were unable to fight back.
:confused: As we progress the unemployment rate is predicted to fall to 6%

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I believe the way forward for this forum is to encourage more stories about non-core models and non-Mercedes marques. Possibly a controversial point of view but it's how I see us progressing.
Comments anyone?
Regards,
Brian

Not a bad idea Professor, provided it does not overshadow the original idea and aim of the Forum.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
We are all connected in this World of "Just in Time" plus the integration...
Control Arms for my W204 from Turkey... Bosh 24 V Battery Charger from Poland...... Australian G.M.OpaL from Poland....Mercedes , BM:confused:W , Audi parts from China.. the list goes on. Trump's America First ?? Political pipe dreams fed to the masses, not forgetting bring back the Empire in Britain. But maybe we can again sell or wool , butter etc to the UK after Brexit ??

c107

and 111/116/124/126
Certainly we encourage the other cars and I think the forum is the better for it - e.g. Patrick's current projects, Styria's rovers, BenzBoy's pre-war RRs and more.

The question is do we need more than the section in the forum for other marques - i.e do we need to be more specific about different models etc?