280S - One Owner!

More threads by Lukas

OP
L

Lukas

PS - it has the straight window trims (like the South African ones I think S Class was saying), not the curved ones like most w116es.

Lukas

oscar

Notice the seats have been recovered too. Not bad, just a bit grimey. But I was wondering where on earth is Batman?? Not the guy who wears underwear over tights, the location of the ebay seller. Searched google maps and the only place I could find was in Turkey.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Didn't seem to have sold.....

maybe nobody could find Batman.....:p

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
whitepages.com.au tells me that Batman, VIC has a postcode of 3058

There you go....
Both Oscar and I googled the living daillights of that name... :D

Des

There you go....
Both Oscar and I googled the living daillights of that name... :D

Probably a case of a small suburb that has multipule names, we have a lot here like that, different people refer to the same area by different names.

abl567

Super Moderator
Batman was named after the, I think sheep farmer, John Batman who moved there and settled the town. I can't believe I remember that from school:eek:
And are happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong, school was a long long time ago...

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Batman was named after the, I think sheep farmer, John Batman who moved there and settled the town. I can't believe I remember that from school:eek:
And are happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong, school was a long long time ago...

Indeed John Batman was famous for being the first to establish or sail to Melbourne from Tassie