6.9 Owner's Manual

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I would like to find a home for a genuine 6.9 owner's manual or handbook. In unmarked condition, more than likely no longer available from the Company. Last known list price was at least $AUD100.00, but I am willing to accept half that plus cost of postage. My contact number, mobile 0428-50-1800. Regards. Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
That's excellent value Godfather...

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I seem to recall that I paid about $60.00 probably some twelve years ago - I just about fainted at the time......and no, Gleaming Beauty is not part of the deal. Regards Styria

260ebenz

Master
GB not part of the deal it did sound like a deal of the Century oh well!
:D

Styria I doubt that anyone would still be able to buy a 6.9 owners manual new from Mercedes anymore?

$100 for the 6.9 manual is a very good price!

Styria what other MB manuals do you have for sale?

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Randys, it is a manual bought locally from Marshall Motors in Sydney. At the time, I also bought a number of other Manuals, the details of which I will lister under a separate thread. If memory serves me right, I made a bit of an attempt probably eighteen months ago, but didn't exactly get bowled by prospective purchasers. Regards. Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Godfather,

Did the manual sell?

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
No Michel, it hasn't. I am not particularly concerned as it will sell readily should I decide to list it on ebay. Regards Styria