TeamW116 @ Winton 22/02/09.

More threads by oscar

oscar

Well one of us at least, 13b with Whitey. Povo and ol' Silver wasn't ready but Whitey got to meet Enzo (my 350) for the first time. I went as official photographer and failed to get an album full of photos like planned. But here goes. The video is best viewed with sub woofer turned up to 11 :D

imgp5690medium.jpg

imgp5688medium.jpg

B13

That GTHO attempts to deafen anyone who had the audacity to try to pass it.

Good video editing, not to long not too short.

Figuring I had a V8 they put me in the multi-group consisting entirely of Holden HSV cars and the GTHO so I had no chance to pass anyone all day unless they spun off the track (which they did).

It was a small field (60) so I got lots of laps in.

Diff downgrade to a low ratio 3.46:1 from a 350SL worked a treat.

I.

OP
oscar

oscar

Yeah, a short vid is more appealing but it wasn't too hard because I didn't take enough footage. I completely missed it under the bridge.

At least though at Winton I picked up the 450 sound better than at Sandown and I got a bit carried away with the Ford. Got a couple of mates that'll want to see that one, plus the VK and V... whatever else commodores. Not a Holden bloke so I'm not up on them though I don't know why they didn't release a VD.:D

Oh, nearly forgot, on the trip home according to the GPS and tacho -
3500rpm = 107km/hr with 3.46 diff. So you're spot on IMO.

SELfor50

Some great pics there fellas, good vids too!

Really wish I could've been at this one. Once the powers that be let me take some time off, i'll be trying to catch up a few events on this years motorsport calendar.

How did the diff go Ian?? Did you feel much more of a 'kick' on take off?