M-B Technical Data Jan 1980

More threads by WGB

WGB

This manual was produced yearly by M-B and details specs for all M-B models worldwide for the preceding 5 or so years.

The index is in the last few pages and it has been scanned two pages at a time as it is a very small format book so if you wish to find a specific page you need to divide the page no in the index by 2 to get the approximate page in the PDF file.

Bill

Attachments

• M-B Technical Data Jan 1980.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 18

WiSeGuYY

HI WBG

i tried to open the tech file but it said ( file corrupt ) i guess something wrong or again i will need BILL intervention .

REGARDS

TAREK

OP
WGB

WGB

Hi Tarek,

I have just tried to open the file and it worked flawlessly after a download time of 1 min 42 sec.

It has been made and modified (Crunched down in size) by a full version of Adobe Acrobat 9 so make sure you have at least Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or above.

Bill

WiSeGuYY

Hi BILL

i can't remember the time it took to download but it might be a problem here

but i must go home now and will try on my other puter hope it works , i will let you know. the other file opened great , also it is very valuble material and interesting.

REGARDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Bill, phew ! Initially, the creation of this file must have taken you. what, a full day ? Unless, of course, you may have special downloading facilities I am not familiar with. As a matter of interest, how did you manage to keep the file below 5mb. ?

You have downloaded the complete data manual, which is great. For those unfamiliar with these manuals (and I will post a sample picture in due course), they are produced by Mercedes themselves (in Germany I believe) and they are published round about every three to four years. Regards and thank you, Styria