It's back!!! (at last)

More threads by 450SE

WGB

I put 78 litres of 98 in my 6.9 on Saturday at about $1.51 per litre but I didn't even look at the cost.

Probably why I am driving the Honda this week.:)

Bill

Tony66_au

$137 dollars for 90 lt of Caltex Vortex 95 went into the 450SEL this morning, this is the second tank of fuel I have added since I got the car over a year ago and I honestly wasn't phased by the cost.

I then drove a pleasurable 160 km in pissing rain on my new Michelins and loved every moment.

Looking forward to the next fill!

260ebenz

Master
$137 dollars for 90 lt of Caltex Vortex 95 went into the 450SEL this morning, this is the second tank of fuel I have added since I got the car over a year ago and I honestly wasn't phased by the cost.

I then drove a pleasurable 160 km in pissing rain on my new Michelins and loved every moment.

Looking forward to the next fill!

Hi Tony,

$137 90ltrs Caltex Vortex 95 good value.

Driving at 160kms in the rain on the new Michi's sounds good Tony!

How is life in Victoria Tony?

Cheers Tim.

Oversize

Grand Master
Congrats on the return of your car! Any pics??

I never liked the look of the Bundts but they have grown on me. A very clean set can look nice with some well blacked tyres. Two tone Bundts would work very well and I intend to experiment with that.

Hubcaps work well with whitewalls if that's the look you're after.

From memory the Bundts are lighter than the steels with hubcaps. In fact I throw it out there that the Bundts are one of the lightest alloys around; far lighter than any contemporary wheel....

Tony66_au

Hi Tony,

$137 90ltrs Caltex Vortex 95 good value.

Driving at 160kms in the rain on the new Michi's sounds good Tony!

How is life in Victoria Tony?

Cheers Tim.

Hi Tim, Yes Tim it is good value Tim, but Tim you only get out of a car what you put into it Tim which is why Tim I use Vortex 95 Tim.

Tim I love my Michies, I also like the new Yokohamas Tim and im tempted to try the A008's Tim as they make them again in selected sizes Tim.

Life in Vic Tim?

Well Tim the sun is shining and Tim it is a balmy 17 degrees according to my weather station Tim.

All good Tim!

Tony

260ebenz

Master
Hi Tim, Yes Tim it is good value Tim, but Tim you only get out of a car what you put into it Tim which is why Tim I use Vortex 95 Tim.

Tim I love my Michies, I also like the new Yokohamas Tim and im tempted to try the A008's Tim as they make them again in selected sizes Tim.

Life in Vic Tim?

Well Tim the sun is shining and Tim it is a balmy 17 degrees according to my weather station Tim.

All good Tim!

Tony

I nearly lost count how many times you said my name Tony!

Cheers.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
You guys crack me up.... :p