Gen 4 toyota Hybrid

More threads by sean sherry

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Number one Granddaughter will visit Friday. She is 24 and teaches in a disadvantaged High School in Melbourne. We have known her since the Day she was born. Plus she thinks that her Grand Pa is the greatest !!!! Even number five at 12 is of the same opinion !! It gives me hope for the future with most young People. At the end of the Day Cars are but an interesting tool.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Here are the photos of my newest baby :) 204 C Class Elegance Turbo 2010

I had to install my portable Garmin sat nav as the factory pop-up unit cannot be upgraded after 2012. Even if a factor upgrade was available it is a ridiculous price.

Thank you Number One granddaughter, Emily.

IMG-3883.jpg

IMG-3884.jpg

IMG-3885.jpg

IMG-3886.jpg

IMG-3882.jpg

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
The difference is that in the C200 the Torque comes in at about 500 revs earlier. The C250 eventually develops more Torque and H.P.. They are both lively off the mark , though I feel that the C250 needs a Salesman Tune Up, a good run at high Revs to blow out the cobwebs, as it was a City Car most of it's life.
We are driving to Laguna tomorrow , about two Hours away on the way to Wollombi, Broke, and Singleton.

Patrick_R

Grand Master
Filler her up with 98, and give her what for once she is nice and warm.
Full throttle through each gear if the road permits.
If grey/brown smoke visible in rear view mirror, repeat until no more smoke visible.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Filler her up with 98, and give her what for once she is nice and warm.
Full throttle through each gear if the road permits.
If grey/brown smoke visible in rear view mirror, repeat until no more smoke visible.

That’s a true Italian tune up Patrick! :D

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Yes Patrick, already filled with 98. There is a so called Sports Button next to the Gear lever... I will use that too. I think that all it does is to hold the upshifts longer, but that should help to get rid of the Cobwebs:D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Italian tune sounds good . Just don't do a Greek tune up. That's keep foot in it till it goes pop bang rattle rattle

Styria

The Godfather
Well done Sean, although I am a little mystified about the course of events, and the various posts. I vividly recall your "waxing lyrical" about the Camry - fuel consumption, power, efficiency etc. etc. yet, all of a sudden, the car has fallen out of favour. Is that right ? Is that the car you have just sold back to a (the) dealer ?

Then, we have a NEW Mercedes, so to speak. After your ramblings or musings as to the problems you have had with the "C' Class, have you now gone out and bought another? So, do you now have two c-Class cars ? Just tell me that I don't know what I am talking about and put everything into perspective. Regards Styria

BTW, would you now no longer recommend the purchase of a Camry or, perhaps, an Aurion for that matter ? I must admit to a real liking for the Aurion model.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Aurions we’re locally produced Camrys with V6 engines as well as different front and rear sheet metal.
Obviously with the close of the manufacturing plant, that model is no longer made.

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Aurion is just called V6 Camry now . So you can still buy the V6 its just called a Camry and new model has more power . It now has an 8 speed automatic and 224kw . Which is only 1kw down on your old Statesman Styria .