Bathurst Prep - Final Touches - 450SE 6.9

More threads by SELfor50

SELfor50

Getting close now, only a couple days away from taking on Mount Panorama with the SE6.9

In order to get a bit more track cred and make people think twice about holding me up (or overtaking me... :roll: ), I've added a few R Spec Decals. ;D

I'm pretty happy with how it came out.. Thanks to John Green for letting me display his name on my car. 8)

Cam.

DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_0023-1.jpg
DSC_0024.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg

Lukas

Nice. Saw the beast in town the other day - keep meaning to leave a TK calling card under your wiper.....

Assume the mismatched rear wheels are due to "special" tyres?

OP
SELfor50

SELfor50

Thanks lad's. Lukas, correct. special tyres will be applied to the front also on the weekend.

Ian, sorry about the number mate.. I know you got dibb's on it. But 78 and 69 were taken. I listed 116 and 690 and they gave me that... It's nice to have it on there for MP anyway... it'll be coming off after though and the 78 or 69 going back on.

B13

Its all good Cam, just try to get some good pics so I can write an article thanks - the more pics the better - you know the drill.

I.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Awesum mate....:p

Love the feel....

It looks great....

Good luck..:D

OP
SELfor50

SELfor50

Thanks Michel.

It's got a good feel to it for sure.. fingers crossed she'll be right. :)

OP
SELfor50

SELfor50

Great work mate - hope you have fun in it.

No topklasse signage ? :p

Thanks mate, should be fun.

De-cals / signage are quite expensive to be made up. For example, the previous plain white / black decals that were on the old car (first lot of TK decals) cost me about $400. Then, the set of plain white ones (2nd lot of TK decals) that were on the ol' race car after re-painting were about $350.

These one's (with combined colours, different sizing etc.. and the door numbers)cost about as much as what it cost for both of the last prints put together... :eek: Well, the RRP of them would have been about $700.
They didn't cost quite that much - but they weren't cheap.

If someone were to give me some Topklasse stickers, I'd be happy to wear the name. :)

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Best off luck Cam i hope all goes well at Bathurst:D