Are these plastic things responsible for the window winding up straight?

More threads by B13

B13

If so, can someone give me an MB part number, front doors, L+R 450SE...

Whitey's windows alignment is all wrong, esp as its closing...

Picture%20or%20Video%201241.jpg

I.

TJ 450

I have been trying to rectify the same problem on my 450. Those seem to be the main culprit, but the other small plastic bushing on the regulator arm could also be the problem, if the "tilt" isn't major.

Tim

OP
B

B13

Yes the tilt is pretty major, as you can see from the one pictured, a bit has even broken off. I'm intending to replace them and see if that fixes it..

B

BAR

You may find that Styria can help you with these parts or else call Colin at MB SPares:

14-16 Lyell St
Fyshwick
ACT 2609
Ph: 1300 787 300

abl567

Super Moderator
Try Tom Hanson at the Classic Centre in Irvine

Thomas Hanson [thomas.hanson@mbusa.com]

Parts are 25% of the price at the dealer, including freigt, and arrive in 3-4 days max, I ordered a few bits and pieces on Thursday and they arrived Monday morning. Be sure to supply the VIN and you will get the right part.

OP
B

B13

Thanks Abl, think I'll stick with the locals with the aus dollar taking the way at the moment.

I was going to go with MB Spares, just prefer to call them with the part numbers already handy as it saves discussion / their time. Esp in the case of a plastic doo-hickey like this can take time just to get people to understand what you're asking for, and look like a tool in the meantime...

I.