AMG-Chopper !!

More threads by Des

Des

AMG-Chopper !!

image13207.jpg

image13208.jpg

image13209.jpg

Parks

is it really? its obviously made by orange county choppers (American chopper)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
When I saw the thread title I was expecting a bloody helicopter :(

this is super slick.....

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Are you strictly a 4 wheel man Michel or 2 wheels also?

I do have a certain motorbike ....

it is FAT.....

and made for BOYS

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Des, I have seen Michel's bike - it's very neat and modern 'naked' looking, but I have forgotten the name of the manufacturer. Regards Styria

Oh, BTW, thanks for showing us the pics. I suspect if you enquired about price, your breath may be taken away. Unless I am mistaken, a Mercedes Mountain Bike bicycle will set you back about three thousand Euros - similar money to what a KTM version would cost you. That's real money.

Last edited:

Parks

dad its made by orange county choppers, you know that show I tell you about on discovery channel American chopper? Its a one off and mercedes asked them to make it, more than likely it will be on the show in OZ very soon, Id say it would have a price tag of $150k, they build lots of "theme" bikes for various businesses for their TV show

SELfor50

Michel, you own a Yama-Ha-rley? :D :D ;)

Yep, that one off would have a price tag around that for sure Parks.

They've actually already been to Australia. When my mate was managing the Yulara resort (ayers rock) they went out there for a week while they were out here, they didn't shoot film out there but where out here to shoot a special. Thing is though, they basically tried to muscle their way out of paying for their (quite sizeable) hotel bill.
Mate stood firm and wouldn't let them leave till their production company etc got on the phone and confirmed payment. To$$ers apparently.

Same mates managing the Marriott on Wall St now, so i'm sure he's got way better stories to tell me when i get over there soon. :rolleyes:

SELfor50

Oh yeah... the AMG bike is pretty f*kn pimpin though!!! Makes me wonder how much AMG paid for the advertising?!!

Parks

Michel, you own a Yama-Ha-rley? :D :D ;)

Yep, that one off would have a price tag around that for sure Parks.

They've actually already been to Australia. When my mate was managing the Yulara resort (ayers rock) they went out there for a week while they were out here, they didn't shoot film out there but where out here to shoot a special. Thing is though, they basically tried to muscle their way out of paying for their (quite sizeable) hotel bill.
Mate stood firm and wouldn't let them leave till their production company etc got on the phone and confirmed payment. To$$ers apparently.

Same mates managing the Marriott on Wall St now, so i'm sure he's got way better stories to tell me when i get over there soon. :rolleyes:

Yeah I actually went to their show at homebush, Bout 15,000 ppl , bout 100% humidity, bout 40 degrees it was terrible waited at the front of stage for bout 6hrs for them to come out:mad:, then had a thunder storm and got drenched:rolleyes:, Im glad I went but it wasnt a real good day, I got a couple of photos with the guys though ie Vinnie and christian

SELfor50

Yeah I actually went to their show at homebush, Bout 15,000 ppl , bout 100% humidity, bout 40 degrees it was terrible waited at the front of stage for bout 6hrs for them to come out:mad:, then had a thunder storm and got drenched:rolleyes:, Im glad I went but it wasnt a real good day, I got a couple of photos with the guys though ie Vinnie and christian

Cool.... except the getting drenched part.

What did they do for a stage show??

oscar

When I saw the thread title I was expecting a bloody helicopter :(...

LOL. I can't see why MB don't make helicopters, for better or worse they've made every kind of 4 wheel+ vehicle that's possible, they might as well go to the air next.

But what about this AMG chopper, personally I don't think it works. Not as in an AMG themed bike. AC make some very interesting themed bikes but if MB was to make a bike now it'd have to be something like Goldwings or BMW's. Then if AMG came along they'd do their thing to the engine and the bike would probably change externally with some added fairings. My thoughts anyway.:)

Parks

Cool.... except the getting drenched part.

What did they do for a stage show??

Hi Cam, The OCC band played bout a 2hr set which was dead set boring( you know if you see a band you nothing about its like pulling teeth?) then the guys came on ,Paul jr talked to the crowd for a while ,they were signing frisbies out into the crowd which was prob the worst thing they could have done cos the crowd went ferell:rolleyes: like they were uncontrollable, it was like the beatles were on stage in the 60's:rolleyes: then they got the crowd to design a bike on stage and they built it and fired it up and gave it away, I love the TV show, but it was the worst organised event Ive ever been to and I believe they recieved hundreds of complaints about how poor it was, the OCC guys blamed it on the promoter , not to mention 2 food stands for 15k ppl same for drinks:eek:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
LOL. I can't see why MB don't make helicopters, for better or worse they've made every kind of 4 wheel+ vehicle that's possible, they might as well go to the air next.

Exactly.... Saab make (or made) airplanes :rolleyes: