1970 Coupes

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Some desirables going back to that period, including our own 450SL/SLC.

Attachments

• 1970 Coupes_NEW.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

BenzBoy

Grand Master
I too would prefer the Fiat and the BMW in that order.
They are both cars with enormously well designed bodies and great appeal.
Of coures the Benz will still be reliable 20 years after the others have died but that is a different criterion.
Regards,
Brian

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I have owned one of each, except for the Jensen and I can tell you that the build quality of the Fiat was atrocious.
The BMW, although great in looks was as slow as the Fiat in terms of reaction of the mark and acceleration.

I still prefer the Benz anyday :D

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel i have owned a Jensen SP fitted with 440 and six pack went like OMG in a strait line . fitted with LUCAS WINDOW's operating system ( Worthless In Night Day Or Water) LOL . As stated before next owner only recently stopped abusing me about the car :D . Have driven FIAT ( Fix It Again Tony) no thank you i will pass . Have not driven BMW so dont know there. Allways wanted Aston Martin V8 or 400 series Ferrari but common sence got in the way :D . Geoff

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Michel i have owned a Jensen SP fitted with 440 and six pack went like OMG in a strait line .
Always wanted Aston Martin V8 or 400 series Ferrari but common sense got in the way :D . Geoff

Thank God for that :p

WiSeGuYY

SIGH , i saw the JENSEN in ENGLAND during my only visit to LONDON in the 70 , never had the chance to try it but i admire the lines while i was impressed with JAG e TYPE and LOTUS at the era , and since my family manage to cure me from the E TYPE crush i settle for theFIAT 124 coupe and yes ihad to tune it every race but it was fun while it lasts ,
I'm with MICHEL all the way , YOU CAN'T go wrong with a MERCEDES.

i used to admire the BMW 3.0 too but at that time the country seen the 1600 1500 and the 2002 and not many of the 3.0 which was facinating.

strange that rhe FIAT 130 coupe had no influence on my brain though i drove a 130 in ROME ( limousine) and was an official blue ITALIAN formal issue since .
Honestly i was not impressed with another FIAT .at that time ALFA and LANCIA was taking big share of the market, LAMBO , FERRARI and MESARATI where car GODDESS of the era but we were not allowed to even think of it.

REGARDS

TAREK