Coupes - Thinking Big

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
With compliments from Mercedes Classic - I guess the photography, and the colours of all cars, certainly accentuate and enhance the beauty of just about all of the models illustrated. Regards Styria

Attachments

• Coupes - Thinking BIG..pdf
    3 MB · Views: 6

260ebenz

Master
Fairly sure I posted a link for this issue of the MB Classic magazine featuring the Coupes?

Really great photography and the Coupes featured just look terrific.

Just shows you the MB Classic magazine is a great magazine.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
You may have done so, Tim - if you have, I apologize for doubling up. Anyway, it doesn't hurt to see them again, albeit in PDF format this time - and that can't be such a bad thing. Regards Styria

260ebenz

Master
Come on Styria there is no to apologise.

Good to read about the Coupes again I will save a copy of the article.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Tim, you don't have to save it - it is now part of the TK facility. All you have to do is click onto "ARCHIVES", and all information is on hand - easy to read, easy to find, and easy to reference. Have you investigated the Archive section of TK ? Let me know. Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Tim, you don't have to save it - it is now part of the TK facility. All you have to do is click onto "ARCHIVES", and all information is on hand - easy to read, easy to find, and easy to reference. Have you investigated the Archive section of TK ? Let me know. Regards Styria

I have never found the Archive section - do you need a special code to get in?
Do you mean sections such as Road Tests or is there a hidden section for the initiated?
Yes - I am being serious.
Regards,
Brian

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
BenzBoy, if you scroll right down to the credits on the FORUM page, on the right hand side you will see the following:

CONTACT US TOPKLASSE HOME PAGE ARCHIVE TOP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, if you click onto "ARCHIVE", it will bring up the forum page in "WRITTEN" form - without the fancy colour scheme. If, say you were to click onto "Road Tests", it will bring up about 140, starting right from the very beginning up to the present thread under discussion. Hopefully, the link below will illustrate the "Road Tests" summary.

http://www.topklasse.org/forums/archive/index.php?f-58.html

Regards Styria

Last edited: