1939 Horch 930v

More threads by motec 6.9

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Not fair I tell you I feel like I am running a race with one leg and its got a ball and chain attached. :eek::(

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I know I really don't care just winding you all up. But not being able to search for new links as I cannot open them or pictures posted is frustrating the you know what out of me. :mad:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Tarek that would have been very special as they are extremely rare cars now.:)

Styria

The Godfather
Found another car of interest on one of Geoff's favourite sites. This is a Chinese manufacturewd Saloon, obviously reserved for use by what would have been the Communist top brass. Interesting in its exterior styling - a mixture of, dare I say it, Rolls Royce and American syling. That's the exterior.

The interior certainly lacks style and elegance. Perhaps opulent, but not a lot of imagination. Nevertheless, an interesting car. Regards Styria

N.B. BenzBoy, in another thread you wanted some "real news" - this is not quite 100%, but it is something.....

http://www.autocollections.com/inde...=ondisplay&cartable=&sortorder=car,year&sr=11

BenzBoy

Grand Master
These are beautifully made with quite extraordinary craftsmanship and now command a huge price outside China - almost every part is hand made. There is nothing mass-produced about these cars and just the thing for an October Day parade down George St. :D
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
I thought I would resurrect this thread posted by Des back in December, 2008.

http://www.webkits.com.br/news/templates/news.asp?articleid=369&zoneid=30

At times I have been critical of over restored cars - you know, white walls etc. The collection of these photographs very aptly illustrate the sobriety of cars when in 'everyday' use - far from glamorous, in fact quite ordinary, but I am please to show Des' post - they were the type of posts that characterized his guile and enthusiasm in digging up history. Regards Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Thanks Styria for the threads until a week ago the Classic Throttle Shop had a 327 BMW in the same design and blue and white colour as the one pictured .:)