Search results

  1. Oversize

    Mercedes to Avoid?

    So if I was looking at buying something far newer (<10YO), what should be avoided and why??? Go....
  2. Oversize

    High Compression 560s in Australia

    So I'm trying to get an idea of the numbers of M117.968s in Australia and this is what I currently know: 10 in total. 1 x WA, 1 x NSW, 1 x SA, 1 x TAS, 1 x QLD (wrecked), 5 x VIC (incl 1 wrecked LHD). Further detail: WA: Update, navy ext, beige int, seat heaters, orth frt seats, rear blind...
  3. Oversize

    When to Sell and Buy Another Car?

    Interested in people's theory on what's the most cost effective method to buy and sell a car as daily transport. Specifically do you hold onto a car until it's actually dead, or sell it sometime prior when it's still worth something? Do you buy a new car and write off the depreciation, or buy...
  4. Oversize

    W126 Book

    There's a new W126 book out that I really hope to purchase soon... Seems like lots of research has gone into it with exclusive access to the archives granted to the author! It's all over FB and I'll see if I can find a link.
  5. Oversize

    WTB S2 126 560 Hydro Struts

    Well I'm putting it out there in the hope that someone might have some sitting on a shelf, or under dead car. Even some that you recall seeing at the wreckers.... Ones that need rebuilding are ok too as long as the shafts aren't badly damaged and they're not seized. I discovered my 560 has...
  6. Oversize

    Metric hoses

    Well I recently had an experience with the SLS low pressure hoses. Anyone know why I seems almost impossible to buy metric hoses in Australia?? I thought we abandoned imperial stuff years ago.....
  7. Oversize

    WTB Mercedes W126 560 speedo head

    WTB Mercedes W126 560 speedo head with combo mph/kmh 260kmh+. My 560 Euro has the wrong one....
  8. Oversize

    W140 dash in a W116

    From FB. The owner said all you need is a good auto elec but i have my doubts. No idea how they hooked up the hvac!!
  9. Oversize

    M117 Burnout

    Not that I'm advocating this, but for those of you that think a M117 can't do a real burnout check it out! The squeamish should look away: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1577wdQI00&feature=youtu.be
  10. Oversize

    New W107 FB Page

    For those that like their 107 shaken not stirred: https://www.facebook.com/groups/405229593019577/
  11. Oversize

    A Heavily Modified 450

    I hope this link works.... For those of you not using Facebook much: https://www.facebook.com/ezio.russa/videos/903439169709681/ From what I can tell the car was modified in Melbourne so I hope to see it in the metal someday soon. And no I don't want to buy it but would like the pick the...
  12. Oversize

    280TE For Sale

    Just for something different (and begging for a V8)! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281791024199?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  13. Oversize

    Did this start the 6.9 Legend?

    A news clipping I bought and might end up getting framed:
  14. Oversize

    Man o War for Sale

    And another with some pix of the unique cells fitted: http://www.topklasse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2436&highlight=longevity&page=2
  15. Oversize

    Man o War for Sale

    Another link to the car posted not long after I bought it: http://www.topklasse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3770&highlight=cells
  16. Oversize

    Man o War for Sale

    Unfortunately she's up for sale.... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281733052671?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  17. Oversize

    Epc

    I'm a member of MBCV, so how do I get access?? :confused:
  18. Oversize

    Ball Joints and Ties Rods

    So.... what's the quickest and most effective way to get these things separated from their corresponding knuckles? I've already tried a pickle fork but bent one like a banana. I had success with a propane torch and a grinder, but it was hardly quick or professional....
  19. Oversize

    Fuel Pump Relay $$ Outrage

    W123 280TE fuel pump relay 001 545 68 05 $204.82 plus tax.... Are they serious?? :mad::confused::eek:
  20. Oversize

    6.9 Fuel Pumps

    Can anyone confirm the old part number supersedes to 0020919701 ? It seems the new pump has a much smaller diameter than the old one, which would suggest it won't deliver as much fuel. Stranger still is the fact it appears the same as a 300/420/560 pump and even thought they're all smaller...
Top