Supercars - Supersounds

More threads by Styria

260ebenz

Master
Now that is an impressive video and the sound of the gear changes, acceleration and exhaust note!

Oversize

Grand Master
I don't find the sound of many Supercars appealing in the slightest, despite their performance. To me it's about the experience as a whole.

Pardon the pun, but this sounds like a challenge to nominate the best sounding car in the world (with video of course)....

PS I'm still looking for my favorite!

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I don't find the sound of many Supercars appealing in the slightest, despite their performance. To me it's about the experience as a whole.

Pardon the pun, but this sounds like a challenge to nominate the best sounding car in the world (with video of course)....

PS I'm still looking for my favorite!

Mark, try Gleaming Beauty, or even your LPG powered 6.9 ! After all, certainly in my case, that's the closest I'll ever get to Supercar sounds. Your odds are somewhat better because, after all, you're still only a baby on a comparative age scale with myself. :D

Oversize

Grand Master
Too true! I just need her registered so I can listen for longer on the open road.... :cool::D

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I wasn't quite sure as whether or not to show this video. I am sort of thinking 'heck, who'd be interested", but then decided to put it on all the same. BTW, listening to all this stuff, I feel as though I am sitting in the corner of a lion's cage, with the male bellowing out for a female, and the tiger next to them asking what the fuss is all about - :D Well, that's my funny for the night. Regards Styria.......enjoy the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrwloX6H9U

BenzBoy

Grand Master
i wasn't quite sure as whether or not to show this video. I am sort of thinking 'heck, who'd be interested", but then decided to put it on all the same. Btw, listening to all this stuff, i feel as though i am sitting in the corner of a lion's cage, with the male bellowing out for a female, and the tiger next to them asking what the fuss is all about - :d well, that's my funny for the night. Regards styria.......enjoy the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrwlox6h9u

huh?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
GODFATHER...

You need to go out to the car races more often....:D

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Michel, I get my kicks from the comfort chair in front of the computer. More relaxing, see more, and when I have had enough, I just start using the keyboard buttons. I do admit, however, when attending last year's practice day, and I happened to be right at the Erebus garage, the ear splitting sound of one of the Erebus cars returning from practice was simply mind bogging. I loved it. Regards Styria