Sold for $79K?

More threads by Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
I wonder if that really was the sale price?

12-CB5418-5046-47-A0-AFD2-633-DF681443-C.jpg

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Was that a Queensland car?

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
No VIC. I suspect it was sold to an OS buyer.... I’ll try to find out.

Styria

The Godfather
I wonder if that really was the sale price?

12-CB5418-5046-47-A0-AFD2-633-DF681443-C.jpg

Mark, is there any reason for your sceptism regarding the sale price ? Personally, whilst that Silver Blue (?) was a particularly popular colour, I always though it lacked "life". Regards Styria

BHW

Connoisseur
If I may Oversize... I spoke to a few very delightful individuals at carsales.com.au today whom informed me which I stated that I would share with everyone, that they only deal strictly in Australian sales, no overseas and that in fact overseas telephone numbers are blocked as to sales. As well once the vehicle is sold it becomes private and they no longer have access to the selling price or any negotiations.
I was curious as well as to the points brought up by all and only found the Not Available status regarding the sale. No intended ruffled feathers or stepped on toes ;) :D :)

c107

and 111/116/124/126
If I may Oversize... I spoke to a few very delightful individuals at carsales.com.au today whom informed me which I stated that I would share with everyone, that they only deal strictly in Australian sales, no overseas and that in fact overseas telephone numbers are blocked as to sales. As well once the vehicle is sold it becomes private and they no longer have access to the selling price or any negotiations.
I was curious as well as to the points brought up by all and only found the Not Available status regarding the sale. No intended ruffled feathers or stepped on toes ;) :D :)

Interesting they block overseas phone numbers. Perhaps there have been scams in the past?

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
Sadly not the sale price & I was getting it confused with another car re an OS buyer. From what I’ve heard the car has just been withdrawn from sale due to the number of time wasters & tyre kickers. Why do they bother sellers; does it make them feel important?? Surely they have better things to do with their time?