New muffler

More threads by 260ebenz

Styria

The Godfather
I would have liked to have seen a stainless steel unit in its place - nothing like ...vroom....showing off. Regards Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Thank you gentlemen for the feedback and some of the posts were funny as well a good sense of humour I like that.

Credit goes to Helmet for the supply of the muffler.

Even Warren at AutoPro was impressed with the muffler he said to good see you are using an original muffler compared to an aftermarket muffler.

Warren had very high praise for the 300SE which was very appreciated.

Anyhow the 300SE is safe & sound in the garage and of course the car puts a smile on my face.

Cheers.

Styria

The Godfather
It's great, Timmy, that you are happy with the muffler arrangement. However, I would really try and have the last word - firstly, to demonstrate to you that 'stainless' may have been the way to go, but in addition, was it Benz Boy that wanted to get in on the act and see the masterpiece that's been fitted to GB ? So, here it is - unfortunately, the whole thread as I still don't know how to pick out individual posts. Regards Styria

N.B. Don't forget to put on your 'Sunnies".

http://www.topklasse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3506

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Stainless steel exhaust looks and also sounds terrific on the 6.9!

Black Ernst muffler is staying right where it is.

Wearing two pairs of sunnies whilst looking at the s/steel exhaust it is very shiny!
:D

Attachments

• GleamingBeautyRestoration002-1.jpg
    GleamingBeautyRestoration002-1.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 5
OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Thanks very much Helmet.

Styria's s/steel exhaust is hard to beat and each to their own in regards to taste.

Main objective is we all enjoy your cars.