MB-Reichsbahn-Bus 1934/35

More threads by Des

Des

MB-Reichsbahn-Bus 1934/35

I must admit for a bus, that is very sleek and sexy, check out the folding panorama top!

Last edited:
OP
Des

Des

You know Michel, the more I look at that bus the more I like it, rip out all the seats, put in a bar, wood panel everything, deep leather arm chairs,

could be the TK party bus

:D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
You know Michel, the more I look at that bus the more I like it, rip out all the seats, put in a bar, wood panel everything, deep leather arm chairs,

could be the TK party bus

:D

Would we have a cigar smoking section Sir Des?

Styria

The Godfather
Hi guys, I just wanna throw in a couple more that I scanned from 100 Jahre - Mercedes Benz. Regards Styria

mercedesbenz-100years001.jpg

mercedesbenz-100years.jpg

BenzBoy

Grand Master
In the case, of cars a certain sense of style and occasion appears to have been lost over the years in the move to capture the 90 percentile buyers. It seems from these wonderful photos that the same might be said about bus and truck design. The 3750 with streamlined body looks like a wonderful device with a real sense of adventure. Yes, I could live with one of these.
Regards,
BenzBoy

Last edited:

John S

The original photos did not enlarge for me either, but the last lot by Styria did. Is it my system or do I need to do something different?

John S

Des, that's much better, thanks very much for your help. But wow! That bus was way ahead of its time wasn't it!!!

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I like the Autobahn SchnellVerkehr :p

Check out the sunroof.....

Talk about sunstroke..:eek:

It makes l'Open Top in Paris jealous with envie..;)

OP
Des

Des

Inside the TopKlasse Autobahn Cigar lounge....

with Sargent Styria at the wheel, the air heavy with cigar smoke, the smell of brandy deafening to the senses,

image13750.jpg