Search results

  1. Oversize

    6.9 Transmission Upgrade

    Ratio's 6.3 versus 6.9: 6.3 I 1 : 3.98 II 1 : 2.46 III: 1 : 1.58 IV: 1 : 1.00 6.9 I 1 : 2.31 II 1 : 1.46 III 1 : 1.00
  2. Oversize

    6.9 Transmission Upgrade

    From the same site regarding a 1986 560SEL: 1th gear ratio: 3,87:1 2th gear ratio: 2,25:1 3th gear ratio: 1,44:1 4th gear ratio: 1,00:1 Reverse gear ratio: 5,59:1 Gear Ratio (end): 2,65:1 RPM at 120 km/h (theoretical): 2.550 rpm
  3. Oversize

    6.9 Transmission Upgrade

    Could we have accidently discovered why the stator splines fail?? Or did they grossly understate the input limits? BTW I found another site that said the 600SEL used the 722.621 trans but it's likely there's a lot of inaccurate info out there. A different site gave these ratio figures for the...
  4. Oversize

    6.9 Transmission Upgrade

    Ok here's some info that I've copied from another site where I discussed a transmission upgrade: Mark, 560SEL got the 722.323 and the 420 got a 722.324. It appears the 722.3 transmissions used behind the V8 cars were W4A-040 units, with 040 being the torque rating in mkg. The V12 cars had a...
  5. Oversize

    6.9 with 450 differential

    Here's the link to the other thread but it's not quite what I was looking for: http://www.topklasse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3034&highlight=transmission+conversion
  6. Oversize

    Silver Aussie 6.9 for sale

    This one just popped up for anyone interested. Nice colour combo the same as one of mine but in better condition: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281387055586&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en I'll upload the pix later!
  7. Oversize

    Motec modified 6.9

    Any progress or pix?
  8. Oversize

    Buick BB makes 955hp

    Well it's not exactly a standard engine but.... http://www.enginelabs.com/news/540ci-buick-makes-955-horsepower-with-help-from-ford-and-dodge/
  9. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

    Not ready for sale yet but here's a pic or two taken a while ago:
  10. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

    Note the differences between this car and my imported champagne 560SEL
  11. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

  12. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

  13. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

  14. Oversize

    White 560SEL Wreck

    And this my friends is the other complete 560 from 'The Collection'. It had a little tap in the back before I found it:
  15. Oversize

    Two Tone 450SEL

    Up for sale and an interesting colour combo: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221487594121?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  16. Oversize

    Champagne 560SEL

    After posting all that I think I need a lie down....
  17. Oversize

    Champagne 560SEL

  18. Oversize

    Champagne 560SEL

  19. Oversize

    Champagne 560SEL

  20. Oversize

    Champagne 560SEL

Top