Latest activity

• Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Oversize's post in the thread Mercedes V8 Inlet Manifolds with Like Like.
    The manifold is at another fabricator now but I needed to check some measurements. I finally downloaded a CAD program & found it’s...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Oversize's post in the thread Red Bull (5541) with Like Like.
    Threads were eventually repaired by The Thread Dr who was good value for money when compared with the cost of the Bigsert kit ($600ish...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R replied to the thread Mobile Painter.
    Nice one Sean. Glad you and your wife are happy.
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to sean sherry's post in the thread Mobile Painter with Like Like.
    Mitsubishi Traded for a 2024 A Class Merrcedes, also traded the 2010 C Class for another A Class for Bev, Wife........... Spend the...
  • c107
    c107 reacted to sean sherry's post in the thread Mobile Painter with Like Like.
    Mitsubishi Traded for a 2024 A Class Merrcedes, also traded the 2010 C Class for another A Class for Bev, Wife........... Spend the...
  • S
    sean sherry replied to the thread Mobile Painter.
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R replied to the thread Mobile Painter.
    How is the Mitsubishi going Sean?
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Styria's post in the thread Mobile Painter with Like Like.
    Hi Sean, I'd grab Michel's offer - totally hassle free on your part and Jerry is a master of tidying up slightly unsightly paintwork...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Michel's post in the thread Mobile Painter with Like Like.
    Jerry will be more than happy to help you there. But it's at Prestons. We could arrange to have it picked up and delivered.
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to sean sherry's post in the thread Mobile Painter with Like Like.
    Am selling our C Class White W204 Needs tiding up ..Both Bumpers but just halfs. In the Ryde area ?? Not looking for a R R Job the...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Styria's post in the thread USA Junkyard visit with Like Like.
    Bryce, it's like having someone throwing Aladdin's Cave and the goodies therein thrown at you. Many years ago Pick 'n Payless had a 6.9...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to c107's post in the thread USA Junkyard visit with Like Like.
    I went again on this trip https://www.classicjalopy.com/2024/04/usa-junkyard-visits-2024/
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Styria's post in the thread Goldeneye (5694) with Like Like.
    Mark, Golden Eye - now there is a Newie - have you had it for long ? Maybe I should just spend a bit more time on TK. Regards...
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R replied to the thread GOLD 6.9.
    Some great insight here Styria. Interesting reading.
  • Patrick_R
    Patrick_R reacted to Styria's post in the thread GOLD 6.9 with Like Like.
    In case anyone questions the fitment of part of the Instrument Panel - as it is, I can actually start the car (if need to) and also...