Winton Raceway Funday - 4 July 2009

More threads by 450SE

abl567

Super Moderator
Sorry all, I have to back out of my original plan, maybe next year but at this stage I cannot find the time needed to prep a race car whether it would be competitive or not. Lets remember Michel and I have business' to run and families to support and I have my M-100 group commitments which are very important to me.
I to am dissapointed and feel I have let Michel down on the deal, sorry again.
However nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm sure if and when the opportunity arises to discuss this again we will have your support:D

SELfor50

Sorry all, I have to back out of my original plan, maybe next year but at this stage I cannot find the time needed to prep a race car whether it would be competitive or not. Lets remember Michel and I have business' to run and families to support and I have my M-100 group commitments which are very important to me.
I to am dissapointed and feel I have let Michel down on the deal, sorry again.
However nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm sure if and when the opportunity arises to discuss this again we will have your support:D

No disappointment at all Ant, don't stress at all!! I don't think anyone has been let down.

Business obviously takes priority, I can understand this.
I'm currently working 7am-6pm at my day job, then running a food business from 6pm-Late everyday. Trust me, I know what the word busy(ness) means. :)

If you do decide to head down the path of motorsport / sprinting, we'll happily assist. ;)

Cam. :)