Wgb 500e

More threads by motec 6.9

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
I think its a reasonable price knowing you looked after it and fixed anything that needed to be done. Including more than required oil changes. :)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Has the ML surfaced yet?

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel Probably I will have a look. :)

Styria

The Godfather
I am not sure of values of the more recento Mercedes models - in Reality, is that cheap, expensive or whatever? Bill would have a pretty fair idea as to the relationship between trade-in and the present asking price by the dealer. I don't expect Bill to respond to my query for obvious reasons. Regards. Styria

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Styria if you go off Red Book it has a trade in price between $52800-$59000 so price would appear rite. They also say private sale price in mid 60's . :)

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I am not sure of values of the more recento Mercedes models - in Reality, is that cheap, expensive or whatever? Bill would have a pretty fair idea as to the relationship between trade-in and the present asking price by the dealer. I don't expect Bill to respond to my query for obvious reasons. Regards. Styria

Considering the new price?
And in this situation the fact that WGB cared for it...
As well as it's going through a dealer with warranties, etc...
It is excellent value

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
My thoughts exactly it is not overpriced if that is what is concerning you Styria. :)

WGB

It will be a good car for someone with no faults at all and well serviced.

All I can say is that they were looking for my business and gave me a good trade in price considering the market.

The full price for the car when new was $209,000 - I paid considerably less than that as I purchased it 1 year old as a Demo - it had been driven for 11,000 km by the owner of the Mercedes Fanchise in WA - Mr Goldie.

You have to be committed to buy a new car and survive the depreciation.

Bill.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
It will be a good car for someone with no faults at all and well serviced.

All I can say is that they were looking for my business and gave me a good trade in price considering the market.

The full price for the car when new was $209,000 - I paid considerably less than that as I purchased it 1 year old as a Demo - it had been driven for 11,000 km by the owner of the Mercedes Fanchise in WA - Mr Goldie.

You have to be committed to buy a new car and survive the depreciation.

Bill.
You do need to be committed (to an asylum probably) - unless you keep the car for a very long time. The depreciation on a new R-R Phantom is $2200 per week for the first 5 years. That's almost $600,000 gone in 5 years; and that's without even driving it.
Regards,
Brian

WGB

The problem is Brian that unlike my women, whom I prefer with some prior experience and knowledge of the world, I do not feel the same about my transport.

I absolutely love a brand new car - and it costs.

Mind you, I am remarrying on the 17th January 2015 and with that there is no Warranty program nor agreed value "Agility Finance".

Bill

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
And with that the lesson is learned . Congratulations on your up coming nuptials may they be all you hope them to be. Geoff:)