selling a wind deflecter

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
Not any response to adds to despose of a good rear wind deflecter for a 107 gathering dust in my garage. Tried Gum Tree and this Forum.
How is the best way to go about it ? ? ............ Thanks Sean

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Sean, it must be frustrating. For the time being, just hang onto it. Ebay would probably be better, but it's the sort of item that somebody will want one day - and yours may still be available. Also, price can be a stopper - are you overpriced ? Perhaps a lower price may attract a buyer. Regards Styria

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Thanks Styria, I'll just hang on to it. At a lot less than half price I thought it was worth my asking price. Someone who needs one will come along. Sean:cool:

Styria

The Godfather
There you go Sean - it is amazing how things can materialize and just fall into place. Look at BenzBoy and his 450SE - he received an unexpected offer, then put it on TK at the last minute and now.....abl567 has bought it.

You have met Anthony, of course, and it is nice to know that the car will stay in the family. With your wind deflector, someone else will get the benefit at a more than reasonable price. Well done to everyone concerned. Regards Styria