Reccomended Suppliers - Posting Rules

More threads by Admin

Admin

Administrator
Recommended Suppliers - Posting Rules

The purpose of the Recommended Suppliers thread is to provide a resource for forum members, assisting them with finding a service provider for their specific needs - only.

When posting, please provide the following company information:
  • Name:
  • Address:
  • Contact Details:
  • Services Provided:
Note: topklasse.org does not endorse any of the recommendations provided by members in this thread.

John S

I had a wheel alignment done on my W210 at Pedders, on Sunnyholt Road Blacktown, yesterday and I was most impressed by both their alignment equipment and the professionalism of the operator that actually did the job. An excellent result as the difference can really be felt on the road.

450SE

Name: Classique Motors P/L
Address: 124 Thistlewaite Street, South Melbourne 3205
Contact Details: Joe Haslauer (owner), Trudy (receptionist) +61 3 9690 5444
Services Provided: servicing & mechanical repairs of European cars.

Always has plently of older (15+ year old) Benzes in for love & attention on a daily basis.

I was put into contact with Joe through a contact at Mercedes Benz of Melbourne. I've recommended Classique to about a dozen friends, all who swear by the service supplied. I've noticed that their way of doing business is being upfront about the work that is required & telling you what can be put off. i.e: no price gouging. :)

As an example, my 380SL went in Tuesday morning with a fault in the drivers door lock. The root cause of the fault was found to be the locking mechanism, visible when the door is open. New replacement $800 odd... :eek:
They tried to find a second hand part that day, but were unsuccessful. Told me they are continuing to search, further afield, for me. Will be in contact when located.
Was instructed how to remedy the fault in the meantime (easy enough fix).
As a side note, they repaired the faulty central locking switch & tightened the fire extinguisher without me requesting it, nor being charged.

I could not speak more highly of the team there.
:D

Tony66_au

Auto tools and diagnotic bits.

Radum Pty Ltd

Elata Drive tullamarine Vic

http://www.radum.shopau.info/catalog/index.php?cPath=17_940

Rectum are an Australian owned (By Aussies) importer of over 15 years experience, I initially came across them when sourcing a bulk order of computer cables and they came through with what we wanted and more, they later branched out into machine, hand,power and mechanical items and have gone from strength to strength.

I have been doing my personal tool shopping with them for more years than I care to recall and the link I provided shows their workshop diag tools including Vacuum pumps.

You may also notice a lot of their stuff on eBay as they supply companies Australia wide.

Cheers,
Tony

Oversize

Grand Master
I concur with Tony's comments about RADUM & find them to be very helpfull. They have a good stock of larger pieces of equipment at quite reasonable prices. Tony it might be an idea to proof-read your e-mail just one more time!!! :D

Styria

The Godfather
I concur with Tony's comments about RADUM & find them to be very helpfull. They have a good stock of larger pieces of equipment at quite reasonable prices. Tony it might be an idea to proof-read your e-mail just one more time!!! :D

Hi Mark, don't be so hard on him - it's the first funny he's cracked today. :D Regards Styria

Last edited:

Tony66_au

Rectum? Damned near Killed em!

Slip of the finger Mark (I know i know), its been a running joke with Radum for years although Barry never saw the funny side Andrew always did, Si on the other hand just gives me blank looks and starts backing away.

I actually made a resolution that next time I want some toys im going to do the 400k round trip and show up at the counter myself to see if they still remember me and maybe wangle a discount instead of being a lazy bugger and ordering online.