Limo

More threads by Lukas

G

GreaseMonkey

Probably considered quite flash thirty years ago, but I don't think the current trend for retro fashions will catch up with it for a while.
C.M.

B13

FINALLY a MB stretch limo I actually like!

G

GreaseMonkey

Yours for Summernats G-M!!!

Regards,
Benz-Boy

Too late, as I could not borrow Michel's Trabbie, I just nicked your Phantom and shoe-horned a fully chromed Chev V8 in, a quick flame job from some aerosol cans and I am on my way.
I didn't have time to get a set of fully sick mags, so I doubt I will win any trophies, but not having any tatt's either will count against me.
Still, I can put a hat on backwards if that helps.
"Show us yer t*ts girls!"
C.M.

BTW; with those skinny tyres it'll do smoky burn-outs in any gear - not sure how long the tranny will last though, I'll save it 'til I get to S'Nats before doing any more.

Last edited:
G

GreaseMonkey

By the way,
I just found a white fluffy mutt hiding in the back seat.
It'll be handy to polish the bugs off the shiny bits when I get there, but do you want it back, or can I give it to Django to play with?
C.M.

G

GreaseMonkey

No artificial stimulants needed round here mate.
C.M.

Styria

The Godfather
No well, it's the side that wasn't sat on - my theory. :D Regards Styria

BenzBoy

Grand Master
It's just the bleeding sunlight boys!!!! The camera is set to a general exposure level or maybe does not even have an adjustable exposure.
There is no beige seat and no optical illusion and no Carlo the Magician in there......:p
Regards,
Benz-Boy

G

GreaseMonkey

For a few grand it could be an interesting project, but it needs the bodykit throwing away, back to original W116 look, a decent paint job, and a full retrim in less garish colours, and it could be made nice. We will have a long wait for that eighties look to come back in fashion.
Chris M.