He is dreaming take 2

More threads by motec 6.9

Tony66_au

Punchbowl is mainly Christian Lebanese with a minority of Asians...

changed again eh?

Its been a few years I guess and my experience of Sydney has always been limited and business in Nature.

Liverpool, George St, Pyrmont, Engadine, Lots of Liverpool and a few trips just across the Spit to pick up stuff for careful transport to Melb and Adelaide.

I plan on seeing more of Sydney at a more leisurely pace over the next few years as there are a few Non Mercedes car shows I want to see and mates to catch up with.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
changed again eh?

Its been a few years I guess and my experience of Sydney has always been limited and business in Nature.

Liverpool, George St, Pyrmont, Engadine, Lots of Liverpool and a few trips just across the Spit to pick up stuff for careful transport to Melb and Adelaide.

I plan on seeing more of Sydney at a more leisurely pace over the next few years as there are a few Non Mercedes car shows I want to see and mates to catch up with.

The Lebanese Christian have been there for more than 40-50 years...

Let us know when you're coming to Sydney.

I'm not far from Liverpool..

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
LOL . libaneese then i bet the FOOd are fantastic and the people have a nice sense of humor .

REGARDS

TAREK

You are correct about the food. LOL.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel what do you mean by no sence of humour . Oh sorry i am Scottish we gave the world Whiskey and they still have not seen the joke

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Michel what do you mean by no sence of humour . Oh sorry i am Scottish we gave the world Whiskey and they still have not seen the joke

Sir Geoff,

I never mentioned lack of sense oh humour.
Merely the fact that food was nice... :p

Whiskey! Ah yes...
HAHAHAHA

Tony66_au

Michel I'm not in the business I was in when I was travelling a bit and haven't been for 5 or so years, Initially I didn't miss the travel but I miss the "nights out" with my rowdy mates at local suburban eateries.

I have however vowed to make up my lack of visiting and the TK Get together is high on my list.

260ebenz

Master

Motec what area of Scotand are you from?

My Family background is Scottish my Grandmother was from Glasgow and she never lost her fluent Scottish acent!

Tony66_au

Michel I'm not in the business I was in when I was travelling a bit and haven't been for 5 or so years, Initially I didn't miss the travel but I miss the "nights out" with my rowdy mates at local suburban eateries.

I have however vowed to make up my lack of visiting and the TK Get together is high on my list.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Tim i am from Motherwell. And Michel i just noted your comment about food not humour in your reply to Tarek :D

260ebenz

Master
Hi Tim i am from Motherwell. And Michel i just noted your comment about food not humour in your reply to Tarek :D

Motherwell never heard of that place before what area of Scotland is it in the North, South, East or West of Scotland?

Michel's comment about Lebanese food is correct and I enjoy a Lebanese made meal myself.

Must NOT talk about food today Tim NOT well!

Sorry guys back to topic at hand.

Tony66_au

Middle Eastern food is great stuff and im always up for a good feed, And guys if you haven't yet tried Goat meat its a treat!

I have a friend who breeds Goats for meat and it makes for a good healthy feed.

260ebenz

Master
Middle Eastern food is great stuff and im always up for a good feed, And guys if you haven't yet tried Goat meat its a treat!

I have a friend who breeds Goats for meat and it makes for a good healthy feed.

Hi Tony I have eaten goat before and yes it is a good healthy feed very tasty meat!

Also tried Kangaroo and Lambs brains well my Parents were both Chefs so I am use to eating meat like that.

Tony66_au

No mate, Lambs brains are called Offal............................. Along with Liver and Kidneys.

Liver is fine as Pate or fried with onions and Garlic but brains and Pee strainers are off the menu here as Animals are now too big a risk genetically and feed wise.

Tony66_au

Roo is lumped in with Venison and not on my menu, Croc is ok if cooked properly and snake meat is like chicken and mushroom lol

Personal taste I guess.

260ebenz

Master
No mate, Lambs brains are called Offal............................. Along with Liver and Kidneys.

Liver is fine as Pate or fried with onions and Garlic but brains and Pee strainers are off the menu here as Animals are now too big a risk genetically and feed wise.

Correct Tony Lambs brains, liver and kidney are called Offal and very tasty!

The way Dad use to cook Offal and Mum as well was wonderful such good memories my Parents cooking!

Did you hear Tony the US has a serious case of Mad Cow diease outbreak and the Americans LOVE there meat!

Oversize

Grand Master
I declare this thread totally hijacked!! :eek::p:eek:

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Bring out your dead bring out your dead . Im not dead yet . Its just a flesh wound . As stated before he is dreaming if he could not sell them before there is no way 6 months later you can put the price up by $100000 and expect to sell me thinks the owner got burned when prices went through the roof 5 years ago and is trying to get his super back .:eek: