Did you see?

More threads by 260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Received the latest issue of the MBCNSW magazine 'Star Torque' in the post today.

My car was mentioned in the magazine as the Second Place- Runner Up winner at this years Concours.

The car was mentioned as a 300SEL that is not quite right anyhow it's all good.

Styria

The Godfather
Well Timmy, you did very well. Not surprising, considering the condition you keep your car in, and the amount of work, effort and dare I say money you spend on the car - all credit must go to you. You may be lucky one year and perhaps win your class, but the competition is tough, especially for outright honours. Certainly, I would be hard pressed to prepare any car to top shelf concours condition. Regards. Styria

OP
260ebenz

260ebenz

Master
Thank you Styria.

Must have been the immaculate chrome wheel arch moulds for my success at this years Concours one maybe one of many reasons.

None the less very proud to be awarded the second place Runner Up Trophy.

Yes the competition is always strong for the Class 12 S-Class Judging category, maybe one day I will be successful and win the Best in Class Trophy?

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 3

c107

and 111/116/124/126
I have been very impressed with the MBCNSW magazine of late. It is very well done and I think the best looking of all the club magazines I get.

this issue with the info on each of the 190SL's was a nice touch.