Cannonball Run

More threads by john erbe

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Wow...
How many speeding tickets did they get? :D :D

Styria

The Godfather
That time, John is......er...6.9 territory ? BTW, have you been able to snare any pics. or do you have any other competitors' results to compare with ? Make interesting reading. How is your own 6.9 going ? If I remember correctly, you have done away with the hydraulic system. Correct ? Regards Styria

OP
J

john erbe

Noble
Styria, sorry for late reply. My 6.9 hasn't seen much road time as of late. Have a knock in front right suspension. Shock in that corner probably needs to be replaced. When time permits i'm going to review and replace current shock and spring combo which has been on the car for years but i feel could be improved upon. To mmake a long story short, considering all Eibach with a softer spring and shorter shock. Wish me luck.

aussie 6.9

Noble
We continuously see more and more amazing machines come out of Mercedes but we in Australia never have the chance to realise their potential. These guys have pushed the boundries and proved just how good these cars such as the E55 are. Happy New Year to all. Regards Mark

Oversize

Grand Master
Well this one is interesting!!

Manual conversion with 3 fuel tanks! 3.5” exhaust but not sure if it has any other engine mods. Seems like it started as a US model with big bumpers & low compression… Sharing the vid with a Roller & Lamborghini so it’s in good company!

Unsw Solar Racing Team are the current holders of the Transcontinental Record for Solar Cars at 5 days, 3 hours 11 minutes iirc. Set by Jaycar Sunswift 3 on Jan 15 2007. Sunrise to sunset driving only, 5kWh battery pack empty in Freeo. Carpark behind the beach to Opera House forecourt.