Bracket/Clip needed

More threads by mercdz

mercdz

Guys ,
Can someone please provide a part number or if anyone has one of these clips lying around that they are willing to sell, it would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
Dave.

Attachments

• BRACKET.jpg
    BRACKET.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10

Styria

The Godfather
Guys ,
Can someone please provide a part number or if anyone has one of these clips lying around that they are willing to sell, it would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
Dave.

I could well still have one available. Passed one on some two months ago. I bought mine off Marshall Motors (9897-1555) and with some luck you may still be able to purchase one from that agent. Worth a try. I will check my stock also and let you know. Regards Styria

N.B. You're obviously a Sydneysider - are we like to lay eyes on you sometime in the not too distant future. The creme colour scheme of your interior trim - it is something that I pursued some years ago with my five speed Rover 3500S. Will dig out pictures to illustrate what I am talking about.

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Um Styria . His avatar says South Western Victoria. :p

Styria

The Godfather
Ah well, I thought that at one stage he posted that he had attended the Sydney European Show organized by the Sydney Club. Maybe I was wrong - if so, I guess it'll be some time before Sydneysiders will meet Dave. Regards Styria