21st century

More threads by sean sherry

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Try as I may I still don't understand how the Camry Planetary Hybrid progress through the Gears. It is described as a 6 Speed and 6 individual Speeds are selectable with the Manual override. ???? Any one. Ask a Dealer , that know less than me.:eek:

Oversize

Grand Master
Just when u think they can’t come up with anything new... they do!

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
I now have exhausted my search to fully understand the intricacies of the Planetary Hybrids. I now just Drive it and continue to admire the Design.

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
Also from my research, all on USA Sites, ... there is no Maintenance on the Hybrid System !!!! Just the usual Oil change and checks on the Engine once a year.
Don't listen the local Dealers !!!!

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
No more Hybrid I hear you say..... one last Post I promise....
The Electric Power Steering is a revelation.. well to me anyway.
Loads up and down according to the driving conditions...... corrects any straying out of marked lines by a gentle Tug back into line. Just a wake up call for the Driver. Cruise control in conjunction, also holds a discreet distance when following another car, er- respective of the set speed on the Cruise. It did apply the Brakes once when i was a bit slow to react.....
A hell of a lot of Car for $30 Grand ! ( And even has E:Dlectric Lumber Support)