Who needs a G Wagen?

More threads by Des

Des

I mean pffft.....who needs a G Wagen when you have an S class offroader like this!

I would like to see the "Gleeming Beauty" converted like this, what do you say Parks?

:D

IMG_1724.png

IMG_1719.png

IMG_1717.png

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
WOAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OP
Des

Des

WOAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You like?

:D :D

Back in the 90's when I used to buy Street Machine magazine there was an issue that featured 2 RR's done like this. They looked rather impressive.

I would settle for one like this:

image3855.png

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I've seen the RR (Silver Shadow) on a 4x4 chassis and very neatly done.
It was for sale not so long ago for about $38,000

OP
Des

Des

I've seen the RR (Silver Shadow) on a 4x4 chassis and very neatly done.
It was for sale not so long ago for about $38,000

I remember they said it was pretty much a straight swap over, Toyota Landcruiser wasn't it?

A bit gimmicky really, I've seen old HZ Kingswood station wagons and old Statesman's done up like this, they must have very poor road holding when going around a corner.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I remember they said it was pretty much a straight swap over, Toyota Landcruiser wasn't it?
A bit gimmicky really, I've seen old HZ Kingswood station wagons and old Statesman's done up like this, they must have very poor road holding when going around a corner.

Absolutely....

With that kind of set up, you really don't have any cornering ability, let alone any suspension comfort.

It is all geared towards off road ability