Whats new

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
Nothing much.... all the engineering principles had been sorted the eighteenth century. We have advance in metallurgy and oils in leaps and bounds, probably by the second World War's end. Electronics I hear you cry, well they took of with the invention of the transistor... an electronic switch.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
En effet,

I can't wait!

Styria

The Godfather
.....and what are we really talking about ?.... And what's this about C107's new acquisition ? Regards. Styria

c107

and 111/116/124/126
.....and what are we really talking about ?.... And what's this about C107's new acquisition ? Regards. Styria

To be honest I have no idea what we were talking about in this thread, but the reference to my acquisition was reported in the S211 thread - basically I had agreed to purchase a car but It didn't go ahead. So I remain in search of a S211.

This is a car for my wife as we need a bigger car and we don't like 4x4s. Will replace her current 2000 model Lexus GS300 which has been a very good car for her.

I'll probably looking for a cheap W126 or W116 later this year too, but that is a story for another day.