Well priced 6.9, if the description is accurate.

More threads by Fotografa

Styria

The Godfather
Not at all surprised that it has been onsold. I suggested to the seller (purchaser at the time) that, more than likely, it would not meet the standards he would be looking for. Bought the car sight unseen as Michael had already done once before.

It is the car that CraigS did own for probably about a year and a half and he just recently sold. Prior to Craig owning it, it was owned by a dentist in Port Macquarie. I saw the car about six years ago when owned by said gentleman. At the "BUY NOW PRICE" it would have been quite a good buy. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
What a steal,

Had I not been overseas and without internet access I would have snapped it at that price...

Lukas

Sold already :eek:

It arrived this morning, so time to fess up - it sold to me. Yes yes, I know, that makes 3 6.9s. Or, as I prefer to think of it, 1x 20.7. :D

I agree with Michel - great price. At this rate, my next 6.9 will need to sell for about $1,500, have under 200,000km on the clock and no rust or damage.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
It arrived this morning, so time to fess up - it sold to me. Yes yes, I know, that makes 3 6.9s. Or, as I prefer to think of it, 1x 20.7. :D

I agree with Michel - great price. At this rate, my next 6.9 will need to sell for about $1,500, have under 200,000km on the clock and no rust or damage.

Well done mate.....

abl567

Super Moderator
Congrats, I to would have snaped it up at that price

Styria

The Godfather
Well, we had a sneaking suspicion that it would not take long to fill up your garage. Certainly, congratulations are in order and let's hope it turns out to be a good car for you. Regards Styria

SELfor50

Lukas, you are a machine!!! Pretty soon we're gonna take-over Adelaide as the state with 6.9 surplus..

Economic crisis?? No way, not in Canberra anyway. ;)

Styria

The Godfather
TO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN - I am really looking forward to hearing about and following Lukas' "battle plan" as far as the three 6.9s are concerned. He is obviously taking on a no mean feat in looking after the three cars concerned. Keep us posted, Lukas - I for one am greatly interested.

It may also be of interest that LiaMerc, one of our members that joined a few months ago, has placed his Gold 6.9 on the marker - Car Point or Car Sales - for about $8000.00. He is located in WA. Good luck with your sale effort. Regards Styria

Lukas

TO WHOEVER IT MAY CONCERN - I am really looking forward to hearing about and following Lukas' "battle plan" as far as the three 6.9s are concerned.

The plan at the moment is:

Blue 6.9 (the light blue one, registered):
  • Drive it around when I can afford to (petrol price permitting)
  • Clean the carpets inside properly
  • Possibly look at getting the wheels repainted (the light grey is coming off in parts, revealing a darker grey)
  • Fix the headlight washer hose fitting I broke ages ago
  • Investigate some chrome de-mliking, as discussed in the other thread

Gold 6.9 (rusty):
  • Continue cleaning carpets
  • Get stuck into de-rusting
  • Start finding and fixing leaks
  • Have a go at polishing out some of the marks on the paint

Dark blue 6.9 (new acquisition):
  • Good exterior clean
  • Good engine clean
  • Have a poke around it and find any issues
  • Clean boot carpets (water marks, etc)

This is all on top of completing the garage fitout (moving dirt, retaining wall, water tank, shelving, electricals) and maybe parting out the poor smoky old 450 that is still in the front yard.

Lukas

SELfor50

The plan at the moment is:

Blue 6.9 (the light blue one, registered):
  • Drive it around when I can afford to (petrol price permitting)
  • Clean the carpets inside properly
  • Possibly look at getting the wheels repainted (the light grey is coming off in parts, revealing a darker grey)
  • Fix the headlight washer hose fitting I broke ages ago
  • Investigate some chrome de-mliking, as discussed in the other thread

Gold 6.9 (rusty):
  • Continue cleaning carpets
  • Get stuck into de-rusting
  • Start finding and fixing leaks
  • Have a go at polishing out some of the marks on the paint

Dark blue 6.9 (new acquisition):
  • Good exterior clean
  • Good engine clean
  • Have a poke around it and find any issues
  • Clean boot carpets (water marks, etc)

This is all on top of completing the garage fitout (moving dirt, retaining wall, water tank, shelving, electricals) and maybe parting out the poor smoky old 450 that is still in the front yard.

Lukas

Good attack plan dude. On the smokey 450, what colour is the interior?? Not blue by any chance? :confused:

Lukas

Smokey 450 has blue velour insides, partially dismantled already, variable condition. Why, praytell, do you enquire?

SELfor50

Smokey 450 has blue velour insides, partially dismantled already, variable condition. Why, praytell, do you enquire?

I got blue inside the 6.9... but it's mbtex. However, I may have a scan through and see if there's any other little fittings etc that need attention. It's all in pretty top shape, but it might help to have some spares?!

Come past Kingston for a kebab on the weekend, and we can chat.
You know the shop yeah? ;)

SELfor50

Lukas, come see me next to the Durham tomorrow night from 5pm onwards, for the best kebab you will ever have!

I'll be looking like this:
Bursa24.JPG

:D:D:D