Sad to see...

More threads by SELfor50

SELfor50

I know i'm not one to talk cause i've already sent a nice green 116 to the crusher - but my green 116 didn't look as nice as this, and it wasn't icon gold.
It also leaked worse than a siv and would fill up the entire feet wells with water on raining.

This one looks pretty nice... but anyway.

http://www.mercwreck.com.au/mercwreck_volksparts_carparts.php?next=61

116Benz

AND to add insult to injury, it's a 350SEL. Only one of the rarest of the 116 clan.

Styria

The Godfather
I don't know about you guys, but apart from a somewhat crappy looking home page, I find it difficult to come to grips with the constant POA terminology on all of the parts.

I know sometimes it pays to play it close to your chest, but this is really over the top. I would have no trust in getting a fair go from them - all too much hush hush ! Pity about the 350SEL - certainly the rarest of all 116's. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
How sad....

It does look clean in the pic.

And I am wondering if that car was for sale on eBay a while back (late last year) in Victoria?

OP
SELfor50

SELfor50

Can't remember if it was on 'the bay'.

I'm with you styria, can't stand people who don't publish stuff. It's almost like they're gauging how much they can charge you.. Then again, it's also gone the other way for me before...where you go into a place and they actually give you a better price. Rare though, like a 350SEL.