Keating W100@Sleeping beauties

More threads by motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Former PM Keating has good taste in cars.
He has a few beauties and has a habit of turning them over for whatever tickles his fancy.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
More fun that Clocks I guess

Clocks have an advantage...
You don't have to call a tow-truck to move them when they don't work... LoL

Styria

The Godfather
Well, it's good to know that my money is still working for him !:mad: Styria N.B. I had to restrict myself to a one-liner.

WiSeGuYY

How you guys are sure it is the same car?? is it for fact or you have inside info ? didn't get it LOL

REGARDS

TAREK

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
How you guys are sure it is the same car?? is it for fact or you have inside info ? didn't get it LOL

REGARDS

TAREK

Dear TAREK,

Paul J Keating was the 24th Australian Prime Minister (liked by some and despised by some others).
For a Labor Party politician, he is the rare one to appreciate classical music, French clocks and classic cars (not the US hot rod variety).

Styria

The Godfather
Until recent events and happenings involving another one of our Prime Ministers, Mr. Paul J. Keating held the record of the lowest opinion poll percentage attributed to any Prime Minister ever - I would say that the percentage approval rating stood at about 32% - that leaves 68% that couldn't wait to see the back of him. The present PM enjoys a disapproval rating of 72%, and each one of these is waiting for the.........Regards Styria :mad:

Last edited:

260ebenz

Master
Current PM's opponent is not much chop either.

Enough Politics for a Sunday arvo this Slim bloke is going for a walk with the dog.

Cheers.

Styria

The Godfather

Enough Politics for a Sunday arvo this Slim bloke is going for a walk with the dog.

Cheers.

Hi Slim Tim, it's good to share opinions, one way or another. Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Cheers.

ANYTHING OR ANYONE is better than the current PM and her whole stupid minority government. :mad:

WiSeGuYY

LOL , i think i triger a hate wave , sorry guys we have political issues of our own too , but today it looks like spread all over the world.

REGARDS

TAREK

Styria

The Godfather
Hey Tarek, fear not. You have not created the wave of hatred - that's been created by themselves. They are tearing the insides out of this country, and leaving it with just the outside shell. Worst bit is, once they're done, they'll retire on their fat Superannuation schemes, chauffeurs, cars and Gold passes, and then snub their noses at us and tell us to up yours....:mad: Styria

....and Mark, to be fair and change the subject, those M100s are just such gloriously impressive cars, no matter what angle you look at them from. The 2 door Coupe, built for Fritz Nallinger in particular, is a work of art, but it must also be remembered that he had a 2-door convertible version also built for himself. I don't have a picture handy, but it seemed to be in Diamond Blue (or similar) and was most attractive. I believe it may be in the Museum today. I also like the 600 in the Sinsheim Museum with the unusual frontal treatmet. Ah, wouldn't it be nice to have loads, or just lots, of cash !

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
LOL , i think i triger a hate wave , sorry guys we have political issues of our own too , but today it looks like spread all over the world.
REGARDS
TAREK

Tarek,

There is one advantage in this country over the Middle East.

When we have an election on the Saturday (elections are always on a Saturday in Australia), we can go on a car outing or have that planned BBQ on Sunday without fear of seeing the army tanks rolling in the streets or the militia men taking to the roof tops. ;)

One thing is certain here and that is the current government will be turfed out at the first possible occasion!

260ebenz

Master
Tarek,

There is one advantage in this country over the Middle East.

When we have an election on the Saturday (elections are always on a Saturday in Australia), we can go on a car outing or have that planned BBQ on Sunday without fear of seeing the army tanks rolling in the streets or the militia men taking to the roof tops. ;)

One thing is certain here and that is the current government will be turfed out at the first possible occasion!

Should be okay Michel with the Greens Party the Tanks would probably be Hybrid or Electric they don't stand a chance of causing any harm to anyone! LOL.
;):D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Should be okay Michel with the Greens Party the Tanks would probably be Hybrid or Electric they don't stand a chance of causing any harm to anyone! LOL.
;):D

very funny Tim...:p

260ebenz

Master
very funny Tim...:p

Thanks Michel can't stop laughing myself in fact!

Electric cars are supposesed to be clean and green what a joke.

Honda Hybrid and Toyota Prius weren't they a success? last I heard the Prius were sitting in car yards in the USA rotting away perhaps World wide as well.