W100

More threads by motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son

Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
In this instance, with some time up your sleeve, scroll down to "Black Cars". Again, FlickRiver opens up all kinds of interesting paraphernalia and personalities. Regards Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
This link just seemed to go on, and on, and on, and on!!! I just love the steering wheels on the W100s!!! :D I wish MB had put as much effort into the 6.9 interiors and made them far more distinguishable externally from their lesser counterparts....

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Mark, I am glad your thinking follows along similar lines to what I have propagated (sort of), thought of to myself (quietly - obviously) for years now, and that is to have something different to what most others have, or may have, hence the two tone on Gleaming Beauty. I think this is also the reason that Michel's Red Terror warrants merits and consideration, as it expresses an individual's style and ambition, and like it or not like it, it attracts attention......it is this quality, or prerequisite, that Mercedes themselves should have chosen - and that is to have created a model just that different to the other models in the 116 range.

It's alright to say that, right, the mechanicals are vastly different, and this is part of the reason why 6'9s sell for a bit more money than the others, but the amount they fetch is pityful when compared to, say, a VW Kombi, Datsun 1200 (you see right) or a Fiat 500 Bambino, one of which fetched $32K. not so long ago. Go figure. Regards Styria