Gosh! Thats a lotta $ for an AMG rear spoiler!

More threads by B13

TJ 450

If someone really wants it and has the cash, they will get it and the seller wins.;)

Styria

The Godfather
Hi guys, I guess you'd want to be pretty keen, wouldn't you ? Especially having regard to the fact that, to me, it's not even attractive. Regards Styria

oscar

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think styria once mentioned a new steering wheel was around $1500. Perhaps over $1000 at least. There's so many good 2nd hand w116 ones out there though I'm not so sure about this early 107 type.

As for the AMG spoiler, impressive feedback for the seller. 2000 plus positives, no negs. :cool: but he (or she) should offer the spoiler OS where some serious restorers may lurk. It'd cost about $200 to post that thing to the US I reckon. Not much more for someone wanting the original.

As an adjunct to this thing's rarity, I wonder how many real AMG w116's are there, and therefore how many spare spoilers were created?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
As an adjunct to this thing's rarity, I wonder how many real AMG w116's are there, and therefore how many spare spoilers were created?

Probably too many.... :rolleyes:

SELfor50

If it's original spec AMG, then I guess as you said Oscar, compared to the 'New' price it's definitely worth it! Original part number and all..

Those bricks in the background of the pics seem like racing red!