Ferrari

More threads by Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
I prefer my girls a little smarter than the Ferrari one! ;) I can definitely appreciate the clip with the sound off (but then you miss the engine note)!!! :):(:confused:

WiSeGuYY

COME ON MARK LOL the girl is cute alright and the one can be tempted which one we can prefer the CALIFORNIA ofcourse wins but no one can deny , sigh ok ok GODFATHER , nice cleavage.

REGARDS

TAREK

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
:D :D :D....honestly, in the overall context of this video, the Ferrari takes a back seat. The openess, the demeanour, the engaging smile of the girl - I just couldn't help but smiling myself - I have seen this video probably four to five times. and I think she embodies everything of charm, vibrant personality and beauty as well in one complete package. You can call me a dirty, old so and so..........Regards Styria

N.B. Having said all that, I'll go and have another test drive...

Last edited:

WiSeGuYY

LOL @ My Dear GODFATHER , guess i'm getting old.

REGARDS

TAREK

p.s still will adore to have one of those FERRARI CALIFORNIA

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
LOL @ My Dear GODFATHER , guess i'm getting old.

REGARDS

TAREK

p.s still will adore to have one of those FERRARI CALIFORNIA

Tarek, there is still time for you.....:D...where is that manly, Egyptian spirit ? Regards Styria

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I'm not THAT evil dear TAREK :D :D :D

Naturally Michel, I have looked at some of the other videos, and probably also the one you refer to - I think it's the one with the long blonde hair and the somewhat exalted status of her upper cleavage - right ? :D Honestly, none of the females can hold a candle to the Ferrari girl - it's what you don't see that is attractive but, most of all, I am quite enamored by her sweet smile and just the way she looks at the camera - or is it the viewer she is smiling at ? How can it be so ? :) Take your pick. Regards Styria

Incidentally, since making a bit of a 'fuss' over the video, viewing has quadrupled in next to no time. WE must be doing something right.

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Naturally Michel, I have looked at some of the other videos, and probably also the one you refer to - I think it's the one with the long blonde hair and the somewhat exalted status of her upper cleavage - right ? :D Honestly, none of the females can hold a candle to the Ferrari girl - it's what you don't see that is attractive but, most of all, I am quite enamored by her sweet smile and just the way she looks at the camera - or is it the viewer she is smiling at ? How can it be so ? :) Take your pick. Regards Styria

I shall refrain from commenting further in case I incriminate myself :eek: :eek: