Bowden collection

More threads by motec 6.9

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Not sure about most valuable..
There is a certain collection in Melbourne that might not have so many ex race cars but has many more valuable vehicles in terms of dollars...

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Yes if you are talking about Linsay's collection seen it incredible . I believe its more impressive than when I saw it 10 years ago. Oh read the end Heritage value said nothing about money. :D:p

sean sherry

Master
Static Car collections have little interest to me. Behind Ropes , locked with their Bonnets closed, all shiny and soulless. There used to be a "live" collection on the Gold Coast where a rotating running display was paraded each day. With a running commentary of the workings of the Model . From memory it was a New Zealander who owned it. His name ???
The Cars may well be now in New Zealand as they have some very fine Collections around both the North and South Islands. One of the best, and World Class, is just North of Wellington. Includes a row of Veterans. Worth a mini Holiday just to see it.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Bowden sends a few cars each year over to Goodwood. And has Kevin Bartlett I believe as care taker to his collection they get used at Historic race meetings. So its worth the trip to see them .

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Thanks Brian posted this link before there are quite a few video's off his cars at Goodwood and other circuits.