6.9 in victoria

More threads by Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Thanks to Timmy in Newcastle, herewith details of a very acceptable looking 6.9 for sale in Victoria at a reasonable price. Fitted with velour upholstery seemingly in very good condition, and for a change the seller has gone to some trouble marketing his car. The fitment of the LPG system may well be a drawback in the eyes of some, and I also spotted the car being down in the back. It's also unusual, but appreciated, to see the extent of oil pressure with the engine running at idle. Regards Styria

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mercedes-Benz-450SEL-1979/SSE-AD-2281508/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Apart from the gas conversion, this sounds like a bargain.

Oversize

Grand Master
Looks like it sold already and I was gunna have a look tonight.... SOAB!!! I was thinking of selling two of mine to get it since navy is my fav colour; damn %&*%*(#!

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Shouldn't have left it that long.

On the other hand I have a very nice Blue on Blue (minus 6.9 troubles) you can have at the right price :D

Oversize

Grand Master
I shouldn't have left it 4 days?? LOL! Obviously it was a good price; even on LPG with some rust in the doors!! ;):rolleyes::eek::D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I shouldn't have left it 4 days?? LOL! Obviously it was a good price; even on LPG with some rust in the doors!! ;):rolleyes::eek::D

I guess we become a bit Blase these days.
We expect a whole lot of cars for next to nothing
(I'm the first one):rolleyes:

Andrew280SEL

I really like that colour, it's not one that I've seen too often on a W116 either.

LPG... you either love or hate it I guess. I was never a fan, but my red 350SE has LPG on it and the engine runs surprisingly crisp on it and actually the engine itself is surprisingly clean in every way.
Doesn't run perfectly on petrol, but I guess that's to be expected since it's tuned for LPG.

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
I guess we become a bit Blase these days.
We expect a whole lot of cars for next to nothing
(I'm the first one):rolleyes:

I look at it somewhat differently - there is always a good reason why things happen. Usually I console myself with the thought that it was for a good reason and something better comes along the next say, the day after, or whenever. Usually whenever :mad: Regards Styria

Oversize

Grand Master
Yes I have to agree with that! If I miss out on something there's usually something more important that comes along later. And if I'd bought the previous item I couldn't afford it.... It all works out in the end! ;):D