6.9 Brochure

More threads by Des

WGB

When I first saw that colection of M-B brochures from Tassie I thought it must have ben you Des.

Anyway I put an offer on the 6.9 brochure.

Bill

OP
Des

Des

Not me no, the guy has been listing MB brochures for months, some quite rare ones too, 170 brochures, 300SL brochures etc....

G

GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey got it, (along with another for T123 Wagons) cos' I can't afford a decent 6.9 just yet! Still looking though.
I have quite a few old brochures and will eventually get around to scanning them in to the computer one day, so if anyone wants emailed copies, let me know.
HooRoo,
Chris M.

Styria

The Godfather
GreaseMonkey got it, (along with another for T123 Wagons) cos' I can't afford a decent 6.9 just yet! Still looking though.
I have quite a few old brochures and will eventually get around to scanning them in to the computer one day, so if anyone wants emailed copies, let me know.
HooRoo,
Chris M.

Okay, I'll say yes please. I bet, greasy monkey, that you'd never think that I'd catch up with you on this one. I need to hold you to your word. :D (you see, this is all part of IMPROVEMENTS we have effected when re-vamping topklasse not so long ago). Regards Stryria

G

GreaseMonkey

Okay, I'll say yes please. I bet, greasy monkey, that you'd never think that I'd catch up with you on this one. I need to hold you to your word. :D (you see, this is all part of IMPROVEMENTS we have effected when re-vamping topklasse not so long ago). Regards Stryria

Do you want them posted here, or emailed, maybe PM me an address?
The scans are quite good, but not the best, my old H-P scanner does not want co-operate with Windows XP, and my cheapo Lexmark phone/fax/scan can only do single sheets, not multi-page brochures etc.
Anyway, let me know,
I have some other unusual brochures too
C.M.