The New s63

More threads by Michel

Styria

The Godfather
I hate to do this to you, Wunderkind, but this video is just about on a par with the one that featured the Audi Press video and the 'Musical Accompaniment" reserved for the Mercedes 'S' Class that I submitted. Sorry to be brutal :D, but both videos leave a lot to be desired.....and Michel, nothing about Tit for Tat in this instance. You know me well enough. Regards Styria

Helmet

Connoisseur
I hate to do this to you, Wunderkind, but this video is just about on a par with the one that featured the Audi Press video and the 'Musical Accompaniment" reserved for the Mercedes 'S' Class that I submitted. Sorry to be brutal :D, but both videos leave a lot to be desired.....and Michel, nothing about Tit for Tat in this instance. You know me well enough. Regards Styria

I was impressed with the lights on the Audi :cool:

Styria

The Godfather
So was I, Helmet. Plus, I felt that the Audi's interior was a couple of notches up on the Mercedes. Regards Styria

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Last edited:

Styria

The Godfather
...well, I didn't read - only looked and did not like what I saw. Ditto with my video.:) Regards Styria

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
...well, I didn't read - only looked and did not like what I saw. Ditto with my video.:) Regards Styria

HAHAHAHAHA,

You're forgiven then :D