Driven an S63

More threads by mathew

mathew

It's a while back now guys but when I was over in the Middle East I was fortunate enough to find my way to a little town called Dubai lol very nice place I might add. Well as luck would have it we bumped into a Mercedes dealership, ok we went out of our way to find a dealership people these Arabs really know how to build a dealership. You won't find any C180's in there either I might add they are all 6's and up to V12's.

Well after speaking the aussie accent and talking soccer well the keys to an S63 were ours. Anyone that has been to the Middle East will tell you speed limits seem to be ignored. With that in mind we figured we should adapt to their culture and drive the same.

One word "FRIGHTENING" :eek::eek:that is the only word I have to describe the pace at which a 2 ton limosine projectiled itself down the freeway. I have never seen such a large car act so sports car like it was like taking off in a jet aircraft. The comfort and amenties would take pages but the air conditioned massaging seats were my favourite. Another clever device was the distronic cruise control, that keeps you a minium distance from the car in front, I swear my heart rate lowered why I was driving this toy.

If you ever get the chance to drive one try it, these cars defy their mass like no other car simply the ultimate sports limosine.

CHeers Mat :D