Taxi

More threads by Des

Des

I wish we used Mercedes Benz cars for taxi's here in Australia, rather than the rubbish Ford taxi cabs

image4443.png

image4444.png

image4445.png

116Benz

Brisbane has Silver Service Benzes, theres either Vito's, Viano's or E200's with factory dedicated LPG usage.
Some of the cabbies I know would love to have a Benz in the fleet, they last and require less work.

OP
Des

Des

What are the MB vans like to ride in as a taxi?

They have started using these god awful Fiat vans here as taxi's and they are simply terrible. :mad:

It's like riding in the back of an old truck, you get bounced around all over the place, feels like there is no suspension,

-bb-

Noble
No idea, never been in one :D

When I lived in Sydney, I did try to book one a couple of times, but because they have so few cabs on the road (less than 50 from memory), they took too bloody long to come. I just gave up waiting and rang another network, or walked to a main road and flagged one down, which was never a Lime Taxi... not once.

Styria

The Godfather
Hi Des, some really great shots. A couple of them take me to Europe and some of its quaint city street scenes. This was one aspect I particularly liked on my trip to Europe in 2005 - certainly brought back very pleasant memories. Regards, Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
I love the 'cream' clolor of German Taxis. :)
It has been like this since I can ever recall it, down to the present day.

The MB vans are simply that... a van and, regardless of what brand it is, it was primarily a van with seats (and a 3 pointed star at the front) :rolleyes: