Ssc tuatara

More threads by WiSeGuYY

WiSeGuYY

USUALLY this is MOTEC who is faster to find this topics but since he vanished for few days i decide to pot the spot on something i found .

called the SSC TUATARA built by shelby to be a super car ( the fastest so far ) with 1350 hp and speed over 444 Km/h with 7 liters engine , oh boy you better read about it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSC_Tuatara

REGARDS

TAREK

WGB

Why would they name the car after a reptilian lizard that has survived in New Zealand from pre-history and is more famous for being almost motionless most of the time.

Bill

Styria

The Godfather
Why would they name the car after a reptilian lizard that has survived in New Zealand from pre-history and is more famous for being almost motionless most of the time.

Bill

Bill, the naming was a "tongue in cheek" decision :confused: Regards Styria

N.B. Nice to get your post. I hope you're shaping up okay. Spoke to Chris P. the other day - I think he's really lost with his 6.9 as he hasn't used it for about 12 months. Last job he did was to change the powewr steering belts - quite an impossible job for an untrained home mechanic.

WGB

Bill, the naming was a "tongue in cheek" decision :confused: Regards Styria

N.B. Nice to get your post. I hope you're shaping up okay. Spoke to Chris P. the other day - I think he's really lost with his 6.9 as he hasn't used it for about 12 months. Last job he did was to change the powewr steering belts - quite an impossible job for an untrained home mechanic.

I am happy to help out in the smaller things or to give direction if ChrisP contacts me but my life is a bit too full at the moment.

Hopefully I will have some clearer air after about mid-November.

Bill