Optical Prescription Spectacles

More threads by Styria

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Good on you Alex - nice to see you putting your 'bib' in :D On the positive side on my part, I can convey that my eyesight is better now than ten years ago (don't see how !), but my hearing has taken a turn for the worse, and taken an absolute hammering - that's from the better half ! Time to get a new pair of ears from the mob in China !

Seriously though, the verdict is out - I am stoked with the 'newies' at a whopping 107 buckeroos all up. :D Regards Styria

AAB

Well, blind Freddie has had his new goggles for a few weeks now, & they are perfect.

My son & heir had his 50th recently,& complained that the old man ( guess who !!), looked younger than he does ( more hair as well, & better in bed !! ). I usually say " clean living " does it, ( but I tell lies , about the clean living bit )

Regards,

Alex

OP
Styria

Styria

The Godfather
Well, blind Freddie has had his new goggles for a few weeks now, & they are perfect.

My son & heir had his 50th recently,& complained that the old man ( guess who !!), looked younger than he does ( more hair as well, & better in bed !! ). I usually say " clean living " does it, ( but I tell lies , about the clean living bit )

Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex, It is comforting to know that someone else has a quirky sense of humour like I do - but don't you worry, because we both have been born with it !

Seriously though, do you really think that you should still be working on your car ? It is a 6.9, isn't it ? What colour inside, what colour outside and what condition is the "old banger" in. You've been with us for a while now, so I do think that we are entitled to see some pictures. Don't you think ? :D Regards Styria

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
You've been with us for a while now, so I do think that we are entitled to see some pictures. Don't you think ? :D Styria

I'll second that :p