Oh to be in Paris

More threads by sean sherry

sean sherry

Master
Oh to be in (England).... Paris now that Spring is here !

Cars before 1997 , no emission control , are now banned from entering Paris. Europe will follow and then Down Under?

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Oh to be in (England).... Paris now that Spring is here !

Cars before 1997 , no emission control , are now banned from entering Paris. Europe will follow and then Down Under?

Only during daytime (8:00am to 8:00pm) and only during weekdays.

Besides, you don't want to take your prized possession for a spin around the Arc de Triomphe for a game of chicken :eek::eek::eek:

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Part of the problem in Paris is the prevalence of diesel cars; smelly, noisy damned things that rattle like a bucket of bolts. These diesels spew venom like a Humphries' technicolour yawn.The other problem is that air pollution is destroying the façade of many buildings - and it's green to blame the cars. I can't see it coming here as we have an old car pool and some strong resistance to such nonsense-moves.
Regards,
Brian

Styria

The Godfather
Oh, to be in Paris - my friend Olivier with his 6.9 (still for sale), tells me that the Burgers that matter in Paris, are now engaged in a full scale cleaning and beautifying (buildings) programme. However, he also tells me (and he knows, being Parisian) that Dog's Poo has now become flavour of the month - you need the jumping agility of ten year olds to avoid if you decide to go for leisurely strolls on all the promenades. Regards. Styria

OP
S

sean sherry

Master
As bad as Ireland Styria, completely spoiled my last visit,at least in Sydney People are more civilised and clean up the mess from their Dogs. But as someone once said to me, that there are no problem Dogs, just problem owners