Jensen FF

More threads by motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son

260ebenz

Master
Same Auction there are two Mercedes up for Auction as well.

The 220SE Convertible looks very impressive!

260ebenz

Master
1958 220S Saloon:

http://www.shannons.com.au/pages/auctions/lot.jsp?id=UA71A0Z7TQDZ9DH1

B8B7G2O2W7S4M7O6_medium.jpg

1960 220SE 'Ponton' Convertible:

http://www.shannons.com.au/pages/auctions/lot.jsp?id=IA7ZA96TLUD16B8I

S6H4U2R7Z1A1O5D2_medium.jpg

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Rare Benzes, yes...

But that FF is super rare!

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel my point in posting about the Jensen FF only 320 made. The visual difference is easy to spot. 2 guard vents as opposed to 1 guard vent on standard Interceptor. plus front guards are 5 inchs longer and being the first year off production makes it more desirable .:D

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Michel my point in posting about the Jensen FF only 320 made. The visual difference is easy to spot. 2 guard vents as opposed to 1 guard vent on standard Interceptor. plus front guards are 5 inchs longer and being the first year off production makes it more desirable .:D

I see you've done your homework :p

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel i owned a Jensen Mk11 Interceptor in the 90's .It was a JP model which means 440 fitted with 6 pack induction. I allways wanted an FF came close to buying 1 from a dealer in Adeliade in 2002. As for the SP it was fun lost in a seperation :mad: but strangly i have only stopped recieving unsavoury threats from the person i sold it to :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jensen_Interceptor . And yes even less SP were made than FF

Last edited:

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Hi Michel i owned a Jensen Mk11 Interceptor in the 90's .It was a JP model which means 440 fitted with 6 pack induction. I allways wanted an FF came close to buying 1 from a dealer in Adeliade in 2002. As for the SP it was fun lost in a seperation :mad: but strangly i have only stopped recieving unsavoury threats from the person i sold it to :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jensen_Interceptor . And yes even less SP were made than FF

what kind of threats?

Tony66_au

Id assume the usual buyers remorse threats?

I've been there before lol

Usually bogans why buy a nice car only to find that despite the endless stream of information and cautionary tales they still treat their new toy badly and get bitten in the wallet.

OP
motec 6.9

motec 6.9

Prodigal Son
Hi Michel & Tony at the time i had no choice but to sell . The person i sold the jensen to turned out to be someone that would be good for 1 of the enforcer adds about car abuse. Killed the trans 2 weeks after buying the car so it was my fault didnt matter that the trans and engine had reciepts for being rebuilt. Only 2 years earlier then after having a new trans fitted the engine let go so more abuse told him some home truths . So random emails from the person for many years strait to trash bin. Tony will see the funny side what kind of moron can kill a allmost new 727 trans then a 440 chrysler big block

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Tony will see the funny side what kind of moron can kill a allmost new 727 trans then a 440 chrysler big block

These two are normally bullet proof and unbreakable :eek: