If only....

More threads by Michel

Tony66_au

Its actually a nice thing, looks straight enough and the roof treatment is nice. Shame about the boomerang on the boot but id own it!

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
Its actually a nice thing, looks straight enough and the roof treatment is nice. Shame about the boomerang on the boot but id own it!

No sunroof? no leaks..:D

Yeah, I'd own it too.... :cool:

Maybe if it lasts a little longer on Gumtree, I might have some spare room and spare dosh...:p

E200K

What is the deal with the boomerangs on limos? Anyone know the history behind it?

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
And there's the limmo (with the boomerang antenna)

Attachments

• 3663egj_20.jpeg
    3663egj_20.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 4930hk5_20.jpeg
    4930hk5_20.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 4177lc8_20.jpeg
    4177lc8_20.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 3
  • 06526i1_20.jpeg
    06526i1_20.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 8490f8c_20.jpeg
    8490f8c_20.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3

Styria

The Godfather
....well. how nice is that ? I'd have one, only space, cash and lack of age missing, i.e. I'm just too old for it. (Hate to say that !) Regards Styria

260ebenz

Master
Styria good to hear from you mate and how are you?

Boomerang don't you throw those and they are suppose to come back again?

Boomerang on the boot of your car!
:confused:

Tony66_au

I had a 79 Cadillac Formal (Only 3 foot longer) and when I rebuilt the old girl the first thing to go was the boomerang replaced with a very nice Bosch power boosted multimedia aerial.

The boomerangs were a 70's throwback and never seal well, reception wasnt great and the plastic aged noticably to the stage where after 3 years it looked shabby.

And as the Formal was now very black the boomerang HAD to go lol

WiSeGuYY

On my trip to the BAHAMAS on the MID 90 on the GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND i was shocked by the great numbers of streatch LIMOS there from early 90 and late 80's till i found out that they import them used to work aqs TAXI ( CABS) that when i ride for the first time a LIMO. was fasinating experience.

REGARDS

TAREK

Tony66_au

Queensland has the same thing Tarek, Limos as Cabs and they get flogged hard and then sold to unsuspecting buyers in the southern states who spend mega dollars sorting them out.

Im not a fan of aftermarket conversions.

OP
Michel

Michel

The Prince of Arabia
....well. how nice is that ? I'd have one, only space, cash and lack of age missing, i.e. I'm just too old for it. (Hate to say that !) Regards Styria

I reckon we should all chip in and buy it as a Topklasse billboard and promotional vehicle...

And we would drive you around Godfather since you feel too old for that ;)