Drift'n a HO

More threads by Oversize

260ebenz

Master
Classic Aussie Muscle Car Oversize.

Impressive YouTube video Oversize shame about Aussie TG host Steve Pizzati he has an annoying voice.

260ebenz

Master
Maybe. Maybe not. He's actually a very nice guy. Perhaps you have never met him.
Regards,
Brian

Hi Brian,

No doubt Steve is a nice guy just find his voice annoying that's all.

Aussie TG was never a real success here in AUS have seen the US TG version of the show not much chop either.

BenzBoy

Grand Master
Well don't watch it. The solution to your frustration is simple.
Read a book instead.
Beter still - start your own auto restoration and get stuck into the mechanical bits. It's a good way to learn.
Regards,
Brian

OP
Oversize

Oversize

Grand Master
I find the Aussie version not quite as funny as the original and the early Aussie stuff was pretty bad. But they do (did?) review some great cars and most of us can relate to the dialogue. An Aussie spin on things is always a good and for some reason I find the picture clearer and the colours more vibrant. London must be pretty drab and fuzzy!!! LOL! I guess we all have our favorite presenters; I quite liked Steve's perspective in this feature.

260ebenz

Master
No frustration on my part Brian none at all.

Previous experience watching TG Aus & TG USA quite simple do not watch either show anymore.

I enjoy reading books.

As for my own Auto Restoration and getting stuck into the Mechanical bits I would have to study on how to do best way to do that as you say is learn so thanks Brian.

Cheers Tim.

260ebenz

Master
I did like Warren Brown well know Cartoonist and Musician James Morrison as hosts of the Aussie TG.

James was going to feature a W126 Mercedes on the show did that ever go to air I might have missed that episode?

Tony66_au

Is TGA still on air?

Im happy to wait until they hit the bargain DVD bin but from time to time Jenn buys me the TGA magazine which is ok reading.

Stuff like this is great on DVD as you can pick the bits you like and avoid the rest, I do the same with TG-UK AND it gives the kids stuff to buy me for the various celebration days although to this day the Ford coffee mug and Keyring is still the best Fathers day gift ever although if my oldest had ended up buying me the $500 desk/office chair he found I reckon it would have come equal 1st.

So encourage your loved ones to buy you car show DVD's and DVD's of club events like Mopar Madness/Rumble, Chryslers on the Murray or whatever tickles your fancy, most kids can afford it and its a huge load of Mum's mind too especially if you are a difficult bugger to buy for lol